Human Touch introduces Omni-Motion Classic, Omni-Motion Silhouette, and Classic Manual Plus Perfect Chair Models to Help You Find the Perfect Fit
Long Beach, CA– June XX, 2016 – Human Touch, the U.S. market leader of innovative massage chairs, Perfect Chair Recliners, and other wellness solutions, has introduced three new models to their zero-gravity Perfect Chair Recliner series. The new Omni-Motion Classic (PC-610), Omni-Motion Silhouette (PC-600), and Classic Manual Plus (PC-420) each include several new upholstery options and performance features to provide an even more perfect seating and wellness experience.
Inspired by NASA, the Perfect Chair places the body into a doctor-recommended, neutral-gravity position—with the feet above the heart—to alleviate pain and stress from the neck and vertebrae, which is caused by earth’s gravitational pull on the body. This provides improved relaxation, reduced stress and better sleep quality, among other important benefits.
According to David Marcarian, President of Precision Biometrics and NASA-trained Ergonomics Expert, “As the Perfect Chair reclines, the muscles instantaneously start relaxing. When the chair reaches neutral posture there is a huge reduction in the state of muscle irritation, establishing objectively that the Perfect Chair promotes spinal health.”
Every Perfect Chair blends contemporary architecture with old-world craftsmanship, giving it a bold yet classic look. Each base is crafted from hand-carved and hand-finished solid wood, made from the Hevea Brasiliensis (rubber tree), which yields one of the strongest woods on earth. The premium leather upholstery is sourced from a select 5% of the world’s most high-quality, uncorrected cowhide. The high-tensile strength steel glide rails are also sandblasted, cleaned, and powder-coated with a protective surface for long-term durability and a smooth, quiet glide in order to offer the highest possible level of quality.
Upgraded Design with Manual Recline
The Perfect Chair Classic Manual Plus (PC-420) offers precision-engineered design with a manual recline option that’s as easy as leaning back in the chair. Additional key upgrades offered in this new Perfect Chair model include:
- Extended Armrests: The wide and long armrests give constant support even as the chair reclines into zero-gravity.
- Adjustable Lumbar Support: The adjustable lumbar system is equipped with a release valve, allowing for individual seating comfort.
- Fully Customizable: Choose from premium, top-grain, and SōfHyde leathers, and a variety of solid wood-based finishes. Additional upgrades of Memory Foam PLUS and Jade Heat offer enhanced comfort and health benefits, and the many accessory options allow the chair to customize to the user’s preference.
Revolutionary Omni-Motion Versatility
The new Perfect Chair Omni-Motion Classic (PC-610) offers independent leg and back adjustability with an electric recline, now giving you the power to easily and independently position your recline angle and leg elevation. The Omni-Motion Silhouette (PC-600) also offers this innovative feature, but in a slim, tapered design that is the perfect choice for those smaller in stature.
The new Omni-Motion PC-600 and PC-610 models include each of the design upgrades of the PC-420, along with these additional features:
- Independent Leg and Back Adjustability: A revolution in zero-gravity seating, the Omni-Motion Classic and Omni-Motion Silhouette provide dual-motor power to independently position the recline angle and leg elevation.
- 5-way Controller: The intuitive 5-way omni-control Perfect Chair offers infinite comfort positions with a simple press and hold for zero-gravity.
Customizable Options for the Perfect Fit
For more information on Human Touch Perfect Chair recliners, visit www.humantouch.com/pc610.html. There, you’ll discover how the Perfect Chair is created using a hand-carved wood base and premium leather upholstery, and you can customize your own Perfect Chair using the following expanded list of color choices:
- Premium Leather Options: Espresso, Cognac, Black, Burgundy, Sycamore, and Ivory
- Top-Grain Leather Options: Espresso, Sand, Black, and Red
- SōfHyde Option: Black
- Wood Base Finish Options: Chestnut, Dark Walnut, and Walnut
Perfect Chair Classic Manual Plus PC-420 recliners start at a retail price of $2,799 for SōfHyde upholstery. Perfect Chair Omni-Motion Classic PC-610 and Perfect Chair Omni-Motion Silhouette start at $3,299.
About Human Touch
Human Touch is the leading provider of high-quality, innovative lifestyle products, massage chairs, and experiences that have delivered indispensable, life-changing benefits to an ever-growing number of consumers for more than 35 years. Human Touch has been making people feel better by developing state-of-the-art massage products containing patented massage systems that replicate the hands and techniques used by massage professionals, thereby helping to reduce pain and stress caused by today’s hectic lifestyle. Products are available at fine furniture stores, back care specialty stores, and mass-market retailers across the U.S., through international retailers and distributors in more than 40 countries, and online at www.humantouch.com.
Direct Ph: 562-733-7317
Direct Fax: 562-424-7846
Corp. Ph: 562-426-8700