HUMAN TOUCH® UNVEILS NEWLY REDESIGNED WEB SITE
www.HumanTouch.com Becomes More Consumer-Oriented With Added Resources And Capabilities
Long Beach, CA – (Nov. 18, 2009) – Human Touch®, the U.S. market leader of innovative lifestyle and massage products, announced today the launch of the company’s redesigned Web site (www.humantouch.com) that gives visitors easier and quicker access to quality health and wellness information by improving navigation, functionality, and user-friendliness.
The redesign provides users with information on how to achieve a healthier lifestyle, offers up-to-date product information and product selection assistance that helps users find the best massage product for them, gives access to current promotions and helpful gift guides, as well as online exclusives offering factory renewed products and chairs not available in stores. In addition, visitors will have the ability to search for dealers internationally where they can experience Human Touch® products prior to purchase.
Additional features of the Web site and company offerings include:
- Additional ways to reach customer service by phone or online chat.
- 90-day “Better Back or Give It Back” guarantee on all massage chairs purchased on the Human Touch Web site.
- Two and five-year warranty options for all massage chairs.
- Wellness news section, which is consistently updated with the most up-to-date news regarding healthy living and wellness lifestyles.
- Press release section with the most recent news from Human Touch.
- “Where to Buy” section to guide visitors to in-store availability where they can experience the massage chair first hand.
- “Keep me informed” section, which gives visitors the ability to stay current on the latest news and trends regarding massage chairs and the wellness product industry.
- Revamped check out page making purchasing a massage chair or massage accessory quicker and easier than ever.
- Wider network of partners and distributors, including Sharper Image Online.
The look and feel has also been updated to evoke a feeling of wellness with the use of lighter colors, which reflect Human Touch’s mission of providing relaxation, rejuvenation and stress relief to their consumers.
“Human Touch is constantly striving to provide our consumers with top quality, design-oriented products that are easy to use. This extends into our desire to provide a Web site that is easy to navigate from the beginning of a visit to the end,” said Mia Costa, Director of Direct Marketing at Human Touch®. “Our goal with the new Web site is to provide users with a resource that helps them make the right choice when purchasing a product or simply incorporating wellness into their lives.”
The site will continue to host blogs written by the Human Touch Wellness Council members, including PGA pro Tim Clark, former Olympian Jeff Galloway, chiropractor Shawn Dill, and former MLB pitcher “Whitey” Ford, as they use their own experience and practice to educate the public about the benefits of integrating massage into their everyday routine.
Human Touch has also launched social media components in tandem with the launch of the new Web site. The company can be found on Twitter (@HTFeelBetter) and on Facebook with The Human Touch Wellness Center, which aims to give consumers insight into ways to approach and attain greater wellness.
About Human Touch®
Human Touch®, celebrating its 30th anniversary as the leading brand of high-technology, design-oriented massage chairs and products for today’s modern and traditional living spaces, offers advanced technology and designs for consumers seeking to incorporate health and wellness into their everyday routines. Appealing to back pain sufferers, sports enthusiasts, and those looking to relax from today’s hectic lifestyles, Human Touch® delivers high-quality Robotic Massage® chairs, zero-gravity recliners, and other industry-leading
massage products that help people feel better, play better and perform better. Human Touch® products are available at back care specialty stores, fine furniture stores across the country, through international retailers and distributors in 30 countries and online at www.humantouch.com.