Want to shave a couple of inches off your waistline, tone your core muscles, or perhaps drop a dress size or two?
Human Touch®, the U.S. leader of massage chairs and wellness products, is currently seeking about 6-8 consumers to trial an exciting new exercise product called the iJoy Twist that will help you achieve the gorgeous physique you’ve always wanted. This machine provides a holistic core muscle group workout, and on the higher settings, offers a pretty intense work out, too.
We are currently seeking individuals to try out this new exercise product for six weeks and then be interviewed about their experiences. If you like the product, you may also be asked to participate in an infomercial that will be produced at a location in Southern California (TBD).
- Those looking to lose a few pounds or inches without the hassle of going to the gym.
- Brides-to-be who may be trying to drop a dress size or two for their big day.
- Busy professionals (ages 30-55) who just don’t have time to commit to a regular fitness routine.
- Amateur and professional athletes looking to strengthen their core muscles, such as cyclists, golfers, swimmers, surfers, dancers, etc.
- New moms who are trying to get back down to their original figure following child birth.
- Anyone who is looking for a healthy, convenient and effective way to get in shape or drop a few pounds.
- Individuals with a good camera presence and outgoing personality.
Successful applicants will be required to commit 15 to 30 minutes a day over six weeks with a view to toning their core abdominal muscles, losing a dress size, or perhaps a few inches off their waist. Interviews will be done on the phone initially, and if you like the results of the product, you may be invited for an on-site filming of an infomercial to be produced in late July/early August at a location in Southern California (TBD). Additionally, we will ask you to submit images/video of yourself from home using the machine, so those with a personal video camera and camera are preferred.
In exchange for your time and commitment to this product, we will be providing you with this complimentary exercise product, which is valued at $599. Due to broadcast regulations, we are unable to provide actual financial compensation. However, all basic expenses will be covered, including any necessary travel expenses to/from the infomercial taping site.
To inquire about this opportunity, please contact Rachel Neppes at BERKMAN, (619) 231-9977 x306 or firstname.lastname@example.org. When responding, please submit a photo of yourself for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!