Human Touch holds monthly wellness-focused contests and sweepstakes. We partner with bloggers and wellness experts to offer special massage product giveaways which are only open to our Facebook fans and Twitter followers. After all, our fans look to us to provide them with valuable information about wellness everyday and it is to them that we owe our gratitude.
To enter our contests or sweepstakes, different rules apply every month, but you may read below for a more general description of rules. The rules below are specific to our Pain Awareness Month contest taking place from September to October 14, 2011.
2011 Online Contest Rules and Regulations
1. The contests hosted on this site are open to participants worldwide except employees of HUMAN TOUCH,LLC.
Participants are limited to one win per 30 days.
2. The prize(s) for each contest will vary, but approximate retail value of the prizes will be disclosed during the contest.
3. There is no purchase necessary. A single winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries submitted during the timeframe for entry.
4. Participation in any contest does not entitle you to a prize.
5. Each participant is allowed only one entry. Please do not tweet the message listed above under 2. more than once or you may lose your chance to win. You may tweet the message listed under 4. as many times as you like.
6. Neither a prize nor any portion thereof may be exchanged, transferred, or redeemed for cash or any other item. Any portion of a prize that is not used is forfeited. There shall be no substitutions for a prize.
7. HUMAN TOUCH, LLC makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, in fact or in law, with regard to any contest or the merchantability, quality, or fitness for a particular purpose of any prize or any component of any prize.
8. All federal, state, and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
9. HUMAN TOUCH, LLC reserve the right to cancel, postpone, or stop any contest at any time in its sole discretion. HUMAN TOUCH, LLC reserves the right to change or eliminate contest information on the website at any time without notification.
10. In the event of dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry, as assigned by the provider responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the associated domain. Potential winner may be requested to provide proof of account authorization.
11. HUMAN TOUCH, LLC assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries nor telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the contest.
12. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, HUMAN TOUCH, LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. Each contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest Rules and Regulations shall be governed by the State of California.
15. Both winners have until October 3, 2011 to redeem their prizes. Winners must direct message (DM) Human Touch on Twitter @HTFeelBetter by 3 p.m. PST 10/3/11 with their name and email address. If winners do not respond by that time, new winners will be chosen, no exceptions.
16. Participation in any contest shall be construed as acceptance of these Contest Rules and Regulations.